Thursday, January 17, 2008

Road Trip Coming!

In a couple of days, Billy, Bella and I are going to the Leoni Meadows Campground for our Ministerial Retreat. All the pastors from our conference and their wives will be there. The last couple of years it has snowed, so hopefully this year it won't be too bad. Just because we got used to the snow in Michigan doesn't mean we like it (too much at least!) hehe. And it'll be Bella's first time in snow, so that'll be really cute!! :)

Also, right after the retreat is over, we are flying to Seattle, WA. It'll be our mini anniversary vacation. Since our anniversary is on Dec. 29th, right between the holidays, we never get to do anything. So, this year we decided to go to the North West. We have never been up there and we've heard is beautiful. The coolest part is that I'll get to meet a Pea-friend (*waving at Sandy*) and I'll also see my friend April who was my roommate at Southern. She had a baby boy 3 weeks after I had Bella. So, it'll be really fun and I'm really looking forward to it!

I've also been busy finishing things for some swaps I've joined - Valentine's, Color Me Happy, Recipes, Circle Journal... oh my! I'll post some pictures later. Gotta run... the little one is calling!

1 comment:

Sandy said...

Woohooooo! Start that countdown calendar! :)