Thursday, February 21, 2008

Bella is crawling and talking!!

After much practice Bella has finally started crawling. She's been standing holding onto things (exersaucer, walker, couch, table, etc) for almost 2 months. But after reading and hearing from some people how important crawling is for babies we decided to encourage her to crawl. So, she's been spending more time on her tummy and learning to move her knees, instead of just lifting her butt in the air! ;) hehe

Here's a video of her standing holding onto her exersaucer and talking. Her favorite "word" is "Dada" :) I'll have to catch her crawling so I can post a video soon. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Sandy said...

Well I know I should have been ready for the "crash" at the end...lol! Love her little dance with the knee bends!!!!! Makes me remember shopping in Bellevue with her....

Unknown said...

Esta preciosa la munequita Bella...me hizo reir mucho en medio de mi Accounting and Statistics study for tomorrow.
Besitos y bendiciones!!
Ya le conseguiste el material para el culto?
Mamita