Friday, April 25, 2008

'Twas The Day Before My Birthday!

Well, it's my last day of enjoying the mid-twenties. the prime of my life is coming to an end. the foxy chick days are gone. it's all downhill from now on. the sharp mind and free spirit days are over (...) geesh, so dramatic! LOL

On a brighter note, my most dear wonderful parents and brother got me a Cricut Expression. I wasn't supposed to open it until tomorrow, but what's one day. No, not even. Just 12 hrs. So, anyways, I did it! I did it! I opened the Cricut!!! :D :grin: :grin: :grin: It's gorgeous! LOL Now I'm so excited about getting some cartridges and start cutting stuff! :D ok, I better stop. my face is going to hurt if I keep smiling this big! LOL Gracias Mami, Papi & Davidcito!!! XOXOXOXO

Also, Billy is planning a little birthday party for me on Sunday. I'll miss our good friends from Southern and Andrews who don't live near us anymore. But we've met some wonderful people at our 2 churches in Merced and Mariposa, and so I hope a lot of them come! :)

I'll post some thoughts tomorrow on what it feels to be 27!! :o

No comments: