Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!!

Billy and I drove back to Houston yesterday and right after we got home we sat down to watch the LSU vs. Georgia Tech game. Billy's family are die-hard LSU fans and my brother went to GT. So, I was trying to be impartial. However, LSU *crushed* GT with a final score of 38-3! Yiaks!!

At half time we drove over to a friend of my brother's house to eat dinner and received the new year. His family is Colombian and his wife's family is Mexican. It was really fun. We had a pinata, per Mexican tradition. And I ate 12 grapes and toasted per Colombian tradition. After we watched the ball drop in NYC (on TV), we played Wii and I beat everybody in bowling!! My score: 186 :)

We got home at 1:45 am, went to bed at around 2 am, and Bella woke up promptly at 5:45 am! So, all day I've been dragging and I was falling asleep by 8 pm when we were watching a movie. We were also going to go to the zoo, but went to eat at Olive Garden instead :) Our friends Gio and Catherine Marin came over and spent New Year's Eve and today with us and it was a ton of fun!! :)

No comments: