Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Change we can believe in!

Some of you don't know that I can't vote because I'm not a citizen, but I've been following the Primary elections. And yesterday was indeed a historic day when Senator Barack Obama won the most delegate votes and became the first African-American Democratic Presidential Nominee for the November presidential elections. So, while I can't vote, I think every person that can should participate in this historic event that could become even more formidable if (and when) Sen. Obama gets elected as the first African-American president of the United States.

Billy and I watched his winning speech last night and he's an amazing speaker. So inspiring, graceful, and hopeful. We are praying for his safety and may God give him wisdom to lead this country to a better future!

ok, I'm off to scrap! :)

1 comment:

Sandy said...

YES WE CAN! :) I am so excited about the election. The primary had me jazzed and now I can't wait to see Obama's rising star continue going up, all the way to the White House!