Monday, December 29, 2008

Happy Anniversary to Us!

Today was our 6th wedding anniversary and, thanks to our wonderful parents, we were able to take a mini-vacation to Dallas. We drove yesterday from Houston and checked in a gorgeous Hilton hotel :) I got a great deal at priceline.com thanks to the suggestion of my neighbor Jenny. We are staying on the 15th floor and have a king size bed with super soft sheets! Gotta love it!!

Anyways, this morning we slept in until 10 am and then drove an hour to the Texas Conference office to interview with them. After that, we went to Macaroni Grill for dinner and a movie. We watched Marley and Me. Oh my gosh! It was such a sweet movie!!! I read the book 2 or 3 years ago and thought it was awesome. Of course I cried and laughed just like when I was reading the book. We also commented afterwards how funny it was to hear half of the theater sniffing in the sad parts.

Anyways, it's almost midnight so I better go to sleep. Gotta love being able to sleep in and not having to wake up to a baby crying and pulling your hair! ;) ***I still love you Bella***

No comments: