Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Safe in Houston!

We made it safe and sound to Houston after our plane from Denver was delayed about 2 hrs. Bella slept the last 10 minutes of the 1st flight and then slept for about 2 hrs in the airport. And then she didnt sleep AT ALL on the 2nd flight and she actually didnt fall asleep until about 2:30 am Houston time. TERRIBLE!!!! Of course she was up by 7:30 (CA time), which is her usual wake up time. Crazy girl!!! Now, it's 10:30 pm and Billy is still trying to make her fall sleep. My mom tried, my dad tried, I tried... no use! *sigh* Hopefully she'll adjust soon to this time.

She did do really well in both flights. She played around going from one chair to the next. Opening and closing the window and saying "WOW" when she opened it. It was so cute :) And while we were waiting at the Denver airport, she walked around for about an hour. She loved going on the electric walkways nonstop!

We also went shopping all day today to an outlet mall and I got some jeans and shirts!! Of course I got 10 times more clothes for Bella! LOL And we finally finished decorating the Christmas tree. Bella helped by passing the ornaments to my dad after I had put the little hook. It was so stinking cute and funny! I'll have to post a picture later.

No comments: