Thursday, February 12, 2009

Update on the reflux

We went to the doctor this morning and we are starting her on prevacid for the reflux. The dr said that if the meds work we can start lowering the dosage of her other meds. Hopefully the reflux med can help clear the ear infections and asthma. So, keep praying!! Also, she wants an x-ray of her hips. Apparently, when they did the xray yesterday for the Upper GI, the doctor noticed something about bone loss on her hip. Dont ask me about all the details cause I couldnt understand everything, but I'm feeling a little overwhelmed as to how much Bella's sick and so many things going wrong... is there anything else bad coming??? I shouldnt even ask that cause I'm no Job, but I just want her to be healthy and happy. Not too much to ask, is it?!! In any case, we are going tomorrow for the hip xray and will hear back from her doctor in a week or so... MORE PRAYERS PLEASE!!!!

1 comment:

elizabeth strehle said...

I am praying for you and bella