Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Doctors appointments

Yesterday, I had a doctor's appointment. Among other things, I recently started having pain in my right upper abdomen. I figured it was my liver because I dont have a gallbladder anymore... The doctor ordered some blood work, which I did this morning, to figure out what's wrong..

Today, Bella had her orthopedist appointment. And we got some good news!! He said the x-rays showed her left hip had some delayed growing but he thought her bones should continue to grow normally and since she's walking fine and otherwise developing normal he didn't think we needed to do anything special - i.e. cast or special shoes. PRAISE THE LORD!!! He also said it was ok for her to go to the Toddler's gym class! Which she's absolutely loving!!!

She was 25.4 lbs and 31 in. She's growing and growing :)

1 comment:

elizabeth strehle said...

praise God! I am so glad that Bella will "grow out of it". I hope that you are ok. when will you find out results of your tests? I will be praying for you.