Saturday, April 25, 2009

Before turning 28! :O

What could I say before the clock strikes midnight?... I dont have many words of wisdom in my last minutes of being 27. This last year has brought good and not-so-good things. One of the best things was Bella started sleeping through the night. Seems vain and superfluous. But try going without consistent sleep for 13 months while tending to a colicky baby who screams nonstop and you will understand me!
I also started attending MOPS at Yosemite Church and have enjoyed it very much! Even though it's only twice a month, it gives me some free time to socialize with other moms and form friendships. I've even been asked to serve as a table leader for next year's MOPS!
I also started working as the church and school secretary here in Merced. It's only 12 hrs a week but it helps me to get out of the house and be somewhat productive!
Finally, one of my most precious accomplishments has been working on Bella's scrapbook albums. I've already caught up to May of 2008 and have filled THREE albums!! :) LOL I'm sure Billy will freak out once he reads this and ask me *where* I plan on keeping all these albums of mine :) I'm sure one day, somebody, somewhere, somehow, someone will appreciate them! Hopefully....
Anyways, it's 11:55 pm and I better get my beauty sleep. It's just not the same once you turn 21... (plus 7) :) LOL So to all, good night. And to me, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

No comments: