Sunday, January 3, 2010

Crib Climber

Yesterday while we were at church, Bella started climbing up and down the cribs at the mother's room. My mom thought it was so funny and started taking pictures of her... In addition, she hasn't taken a nap in 4 days!! Not a good combination...

Fast forward to today. She had lunch and then both Billy and I tried to put her down for her nap. But she refused to! So we just left her in the crib and after crying for a little bit, she started talking and playing with her stuffed animals. Then, while Billy and I were having lunch here comes little Isabella walking out of her room with her blanket... *sigh* I think this definetely marks the end of "babyhood"...

Maybe once she goes back to "school" and her routine she'll start napping again. One can only hope!! :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

elizabeth strehle said...

ha ha!
my mom likes to tell the story that when I was little she would put me in the crib then turn to leave and I would beat her out the door. That is what is in store for you!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.