Friday, January 1, 2010

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

We went to the zoo today with Papi, Nana and Grandpa Bill. Bella loved it! She loves seeing all the animals and learning about new ones. It was a free day at the zoo and so it was literally a "zoo"!! It was packed and between our stroller and my mom's wheelchair it was quite difficult to walk around. But we managed..

Yesterday I worked all day until about 6:30 pm. So, when I got off work I went home and finish getting dinner ready for our family. Billy's dad drove from Lousiana to visit us and my parents and brother came as well. We had a nice dinner and then decided to play Scrabble. We have a Deluxe edition but hardly ever play.. So, last night we had fun playing a Bilingual version of Scrabble (for my dad's sake mostly) and laughed so hard at some of the words :) We only played 1 round and I won with 126 points!! :) GO ME!! After the game, we watched a movie and paused at 11:55 to watch the ball drop at NYC. We went to bed at almost 1 am but miracles of miracles, Bella slept in until about 8:30 am!!! I was soooo grateful she didn't wake up at like 6 am like she sometimes does..

So, I hope and pray that God will continue blessing us with a wonderful new year full of health and happiness and love and peace and every blessing that we ask of Him. I'm not doing a list with all my "new year resolutions." I just want to continue enjoying our time in Houston, continue to exercise regularly, and continue to set aside time to scrapbook and stamp and create crafty things :)

No comments: