Friday, October 29, 2010

I'm still alive!!

WOW! It's been a while.. just busy with work, home, Bella, church, etc etc.. I think the last time I posted I hadn't start working at Archivers. So, yes, I work at Archivers and it's awesome!! Especially the part where I get an employee discount on all my favorite scrapbooking products!! :) I know, I'm special :) And I'm still scrapbooking of course and while I'm way behind on my pictures (I just finished July 2009 pictures) I love making pages and relieving the moment while looking at the pictures.

Bella turned 3 in June and we had an awesome party at the church for her. We even got 2 bouncy houses for the price of 1! She also started going to Pre-school full time at Tiny Tigers. She really loves it and has so many good friends at school and church. She's so smart and funny! This semester, she started attending a Ballet/Tap Dance class at the YMCA and she looks so adorable in her little ballet outfit. She's continuing her Gymnastics class and I think she likes it better too - maybe because she's really good at it!

Well, I better leave some stuff to tell for a later post. Hopefully not a 8-month-later post ;)

Here's Bella ready for her 1st day of school :)

1 comment:

BG said...

Good redesign of the colors of the site! I like it alot. I'm glad to see you started again with your blog!