Monday, November 8, 2010

Christmas time!

I know, I know.. it's only early November.. But since I helped put the Christmas tree up at Archiver's (where I work) and decorate the store, I convinced Billy that we should put our Christmas tree and decorations up at our house too :) Time is surely flying and Christmas will be here before you know it! So Friday night with Bella's help we put our Christmas tree up only to find out all the ornaments and decorations are at my parents house. A little disappointing but we still got to listen to awesome Christmas music and over the weekend Billy got all the boxes out of the attic and I promised Bella we would decorate tonight!

So, besides working on the Christmas tree, the decorations and listening to Christmas music, I've also started working on Christmas cards. I'm hoping that while we are in Hawaii we can do a family photo shoot to include in our cards. Sending and receiving cards for Christmas is one of my favorite things. It's hard to keep up with all our family and friends during the year - from California to Pennsylvania to Florida and everything in between. But it seems that Christmas always reminds us what is most important and I love seeing pictures and reading what our friends have been up to for the past year.

While I usually send some handmade Christmas cards to family and friends, I've also ordered cards from Shutterfly. And this year they have over 700 different designs! I particularly love this Christmas card because you can include several pictures and pink and brown are my favorite colors! :) I've actually been printing pictures with them since Billy and I got married 8 years ago and love their products and customer service. I've also ordered several of their photobooks for us and as presents for our parents. Like this album I did for Isabella: ABC of Animals or this other one I did of our summer: Summer 2009. One thing I haven't done is calendars but I've seen some beautiful ideas so I might have to look into that as well :)

Well, lastly, be sure to check out this link for an awesome promotion by Shutterfly! You can receive 50 free greeting cards! Can't beat that! :)

1 comment:

Order Kamagra said...

My point of view partially coincided with yours. Thank you for trying.