Friday, September 7, 2007

Honorary Member of Hoarders Anonymous

So, I was talking to a friend last night and we came to the conclusion that we must join Hoarders Anonymous... I just love shopping for scrapbooking and stamping supplies. They are so colorful and pretty and delicate... The bad thing is that (like technology) they come up with something new and better everyday!!!

Here's my scrapbook room as proof! Yes I know. You must be thinking I'm spoiled for getting a room all for myself. But God blessed us with a 4-bedroom house and so I got my wish for a Scrapbook Room!!! :) It's still a little messy but I'm working on it as much as I can!

2 comments:

Sandy said...

Welcome to the blogosphere, Nathalia!! :) And now that you're blogging you'll have plenty to keep you busy while Isabella takes on "the other side." lol.....

Happy hoarding! :P

BG said...

You ARE spoiled! hahaha But I love you.