Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Ribbon Galore and Other Shopping Adventures Before Joining HA!

A friend and I (Hi Sandy!) have decided to join Hoarders Anonymous for Scrapbooking Addicts. But before that I had to visit a new (new to me at least) LSS in Fresno. Billy was gracious enough to drive on his day off with me about an hour south of Merced AND he took care of Isabella while I shopped at the Scrapbooking Store - Pocketful of Treasures. Then, I dropped him off at Barnes and Nobles and headed to Michaels and JoAnn where I found some really cute Christmas ribbon for the swap I join at 2Peas! Plus some other goodies! :)



Then, I came home to some wonderful mail!!! My order from Linnercards arrived and lo and behold - more ribbon!!! :) PLUS I got some RAKs from my friends at 2Peas! What an awesome day!!!

Enjoy all the wonderful scrapbooking goodies!!! I sure will! ;)

1 comment:

Sandy said...

lololololol!!!!!! We gotta come up with some sort of "I will not buy" oath or something!!! Holy cow did you get a LOT of ribbon!!!

Off to Js and Ms now...BEFORE our HA meeting!?!?!?!