Friday, October 19, 2007

Nothings wrong...

We saw this t-shirt some time ago at Target and couldn't resist buying it. There was another one that said: "Party at my crib at 2 am!" wow that one would have been just as appropriate! But given the endless crying and screaming episodes day after day, this one was the winner: "Nothings wrong, just testing you." Indeed it is a test of love and patience! And I think I'm going to fail the test... *gasp*

Boy it's been a long and busy week between feedings and packing and cleaning and organizing and swaps and waking up at 2 am for more feedings... Just one more day and Isabella and I will be flying to Michigan to spend 2 weeks with my parents! Free daycare and free massages are in my future!!! :) Plus I get to go to Hobby Lobby and Pages in Time!!! yay for me!!!

1 comment:

Sandy said...

What a cute shirt---and she's even CUTER!!! Have a great time Nath, get lots of sleep while you're there!