Monday, November 5, 2007

Home Sweet Home!

wow! It's been more than 2 weeks since I have posted and so much has happened!

Isabella is 5 months today and she's growing more and more every day. She's smiling and cooing all the time, colic is getting a lot better, the medicine is really helping the reflux and the pediatrician gave us the OK to start solids!!! :) We are hoping that will help her sleep through the night! That would be a miracle and a wish come true!!! We had an appointment today and she got 3 shots on her legs. Poor little one cried and cried...

The last 2 weeks we were in Michigan. Isabella and I flew to visit my parents in Berrien Springs and we came back yesterday. She did o-k in the flights. Not great, just ok. She screamed a little bit but I think it was because her ears were hurting. And she slept in between screaming! I think it'll take a couple of days for her to adjust to the PST plus the extra hour with the Daylight Saving change. But it was a good trip. I got lots of scrapbooking shopping at Hobby Lobby and Pages in Time and JoAnn's and Michaels. Plus my mom and I went to the Outlet Mall in Michigan City and JCPenney in Mishawaka.

I'll post some pictures later. I took some gorgeous FALL pictures and of course of little Bella.

1 comment:

Sandy said...

Welcome home!!! Sorry she had so much trouble flying, hopefully she was cute enough that the other passengers just smiled and understood.. :)

Now I wanna see pics!!!!