Saturday, November 24, 2007

Black Friday Shopping!!

I forgot to tell you my shopping adventures on Black Friday! Billy hates shopping but ironically he ended up going with me because of his iphone... :)

I went to BB&W and got lots of wallflowers! Thanks Alicia for getting me hooked on these! ;) hehe I got Warm Vanilla Sugar, Black Raspberry Vanilla, Blissful Blackberry, Japanese Cherry Blossom, Sensual Amber, and Velvet Tuberose. I only got 3 starter kits and I think I should have gotten more... silly me!

Anyhow, after that I went to Target and got a set of the 1000 thread-count sheets they had for sale. WOW! Super soft!!! Also got a couple of other things. After that, went home and picked up Billy and Bella and drove 1 hr to another city. Billy had to go to the MAC store cause his phone wasnt working and I got to do more shopping at Babies R Us and Js. I even got 2 Christmas presents - one for my dad and one for my brother! :)

I had to return some things at BRU and so after buying diapers, some toys, a Santa outfit for Bella, a feed helper, and a Turkey plush toy I didnt spend a penny!!! I then went to Js and got some Cropper Hopper paper organizer (50% off) and a scalloped square punch (50% off) and some plastic organizers (50% off too!). I just loooooove getting good deals!

No comments: