Monday, November 19, 2007

Moving Out

Billy and I finally agreed on moving Isabella into her own room. Billy installed the curtains we bought for her room, and not just any curtain but blackout window treatments!! :) They are supposed to block 98% of the light! wow!! We also had to take the crib apart and put it back together in her room. And we had to move the dresser/changing table, diaper pail, humidifier, wipe warmer, diapers, and other little things. But we did it!! And it looks awesome!!

Now, we are just waiting for her to sleep through the night so WE can sleep through the night. It's been over a year since I had a full night sleep, although last night was close since my wonderful husband fed her at 2 am (but I still woke up when I heard her crying). She's almost 6 months, but being pregnant was no easy trip! Waking up every so often to go to the bathroom, sleeping with 6 pillows and trying to stay on my left side ALL night long, plus you get some nasty pains in the hips and back and shoulders... not easy I tell ya! Anyways, I'm just praying that she'll start having full nights!!

I'll post pictures later! (sorry)

1 comment:

Sandy said...

Now wouldn't it be irony if she could talk and tell you, "Mommy, I kept ASKING you if I could have my own room!" lol. Praying she sleeeeeeeps like a baby---wait a minute---sleeps like a baby who sleeps through the night!! ((hugz))