Saturday, August 30, 2008

Enjoying the Coast

Billy, Bella, and I decided to take a mini-vacation with some friends and visit the Monterey Peninsula. We are staying in Hofsas House - a beautiful pink and black hotel in Carmel-by-the-sea :)This morning we went walking around downtown and were amazed once more at how artsy these towns are. My dad would have loved some of the galleries we saw with gorgeous paintings and sculptures.
This afternoon we are driving along the coast to Big Sur. Here's a preview of what we'll see:
Big Sur Coast
Bixby Bridge
I'll post more pictures of us later :)

1 comment:

April said...

I LOVE the bridge picture... shocking I would say that, I know... :) Oh, I've been meaning to ask you, where in Columbia did you grow up? Nathan's over at Santa Marta right now and he'll be at Cartagena later this month, do you know any of those cities?