Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Pictures Galore!!

ok, brace yourselves cause I'm bombarding my blog with pictures from the last month!! :) Enjoy!!

Here's Bella with her favorite "toy" - Mocha! And you notice her Sabbath dress? Yes! I know! All dressed up and cute and she goes sit on the floor next to the dog!! :oAt church with Daddy - both in pretty pink! :)
Sending kisses to mommy! XOXO
Looking at someone so intensely... or maybe it was the dogs...
Look at those "wings"!! Is she adorable, or what?!!Cute face :)
And look at those cheeks!! She's so stinking cute!! I just love those little toes!! She got my toes!! YAY!! :) This is her goofy smile! :)I adore those curls. I just can't believe she has curly hair! Didn't see THAT ONE coming!! :) Of course, Billy keeps reminding me that they won't last forever... SSHHHH!!! Let me enjoy them while they last!! :)

No comments: