Saturday, August 9, 2008

Scrapbook Expo

Yesterday I drove 2.5 hrs to San Jose for a Scrapbook Expo. If you are not a scrapbooker you might think I'm crazy, but it's my hobby and I'm so glad I did. I was able to take 2 classes and walk around looking at all the booths and shopping. So this is what I bought...

Cricut Design Studio, New Cricut cartridge Storybook, TT stamps and chipboard, Cosmo Cricket blackboard, chipboard alphabets, Thickers, rub-ons.Clear pails, brads, ribbon, flowers, more brads, more ribbon, more flowers... :)
Melissa Frances albums(large & small), chipboard stickers, another alterable album, and more rub-ons!! :)
Piggy Tales & Scenic Route Paper paper kits, PT chipboard alphas, Melissa Frances kit with album, MF baby stickers
5 FREE kits from StoryTellers Club.
Lots and lots of paper!!! Basic Grey & Rusty Pickle
BoBunny - very cool paper!
Best Creation Inc - beautiful paper. lots of glitter and some are double pages! :)

No comments: