Sunday, October 18, 2009

First Major Injury

Bella had a brutal accident today. While we were watching a show at the Renaissance Festival this morning, we were sitting on some cement benches and she was walking/jumping/playing on them. Well, somehow she fell and cracked her head. It was about 1/2 centimeter wide but just the blood freaked me out! Can't believe I actually did a year of medicine :O I think it was just seeing my OWN child's blood.. anyways, she's ok now. Bled quite a bit and cried a lot. She also said her head hurt :( Poor baby.. We cleaned the cut, gave her some Tylenol for the pain and put some neosporin in the wound. After a good nap, she went back to her old self - singing, dancing, hoping and being wild crazy!

2 comments:

Fa'asoa M. Fa'asoa said...

Glad it wasn't any worse....poor precious. Blessings you guys. That would freak me out too...

elizabeth strehle said...

Oh my! Poor Baby girl. Poor you having to see it happen and feel the wound as well. Does she need stitches?