Sunday, October 11, 2009

Scrapping at Archiver's

I took today's afternoon as a "me" day and went scrapping at Archiver's. One of the things I love about living in Houston is all the scrapping stores there are - Hobby Lobby, Archiver's, Lone Star Scrapbooking, Michaels, Jo-Ann, among others that I haven't even been to!

So, here are some more layouts :)

These are some pictures of when my Pea friend Sharon came to visit Bella and I with her son and niece.
Pictures of my little girlBella and Mocha - our 2 little princesses :)A little photo shoot of Bella one Sabbath afternoon in the backyard of one of our church members. Her hair was just starting to grow and you could see little wings (not quite curls). Plus her big plumpy cheeks... Just too cute! :)
Enjoy! I'll post 5 more tomorrow :)

2 comments:

leeann said...

She is so adorable. And your layouts are fantastic. Very nicely done.

elizabeth strehle said...

I am glad that you were able to have a few hours to just be you. No expectations to be wife, mommy, just Natha. good for you! thanks for sharing your work. I love the picture of Bella in the "sweetest thing" layout where she has her mouth open and laughing!