Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Gingerbread House!

I cant believe how fast December has gone by.. It's already the 16th and in just a week Christmas will be here!!!

I guess starting to work at Michaels has made my weeks and days go by a lot faster. My feet and legs and shoulders and everything else in my body hurts... but I like the people I work with and it gives me something to do.

I've also been Christmas shopping and Bella might set a new record with all the gifts she has under the tree :) But a lot of them are "small" gifts and some I separated into smaller gifts so she had a LOT of wrapping paper to tear through Christmas morning :) She'll have a blast!!

We also made our 1st gingerbread house yesterday. It turned out ok and I assured you, it looks a LOT better in the picture than it does in person! LOL But Bella had so much fun decorating it and eating the candy decorations, it was awesome!! :)

1 comment:

elizabeth strehle said...

how fun. I have never made one. yours looks beautiful. Looks like Bella had fun making it with you.