Friday, December 18, 2009

Paci-free!

Wednesday night was Bella's 1st time sleeping pacifier-free! She did so good! Billy told her she was a big girl now and didn't need a paci. She then threw the pacifier in the trash can. At night, she got her blanket and her milk. When she asked for the paci we reminded her that she was a big girl and that she had thrown the paci away because "big girls don't need pacis." And that was it! She went to sleep and slept through the night. She has been a little sick (runny nose and cough). But I really thought she was going to cry all night for the pacifier!! I'm sooo glad she didnt!

Last night when she asked for the pacifier we just reminded her again and she said "Oooh ok." And just repeated what we had told her "I'm a big girl and I don't need a paci." LOL She's so smart!! :) We'll see how she does tomorrow at my parents house. Billy and I are going to a church member's home to watch the Saints game and Bella's sleeping at Nana and Papi's house :)

1 comment:

elizabeth strehle said...

what a big girl! I am so glad that she did well. It could have been like when she was a newborn fussing all night!