Friday, May 23, 2008

I can feed myself!!

Bella fed herself with a spoon for the first time on Wednesday. She was so cute trying to put the spoon in her mouth. Only problem was sometimes she would turn it and the spoon wouldn't quite fit in her mouth! I'll put some pictures later.

And yes, I'm still sick. Billy and Bella are doing better, thank God! But I'm worst. I think I have a sinus infection now :(

Update: I went to the doctor again today and he said I have bronchitis and asthma and a sinus infection. Great. NOT!! He gave me like 3 or 4 prescriptions for different meds. *sigh* When will it all end?!! I changed some sheets yesterday and did a bunch of laundry in an effort to clean the house and get rid of any possible bacteria still lingering around. The winds were wild out of control for like 5 days so that didnt help with allergy stuff. But it stopped today and I've opened all the windows and hoping the house will air out.

1 comment:

Sandy said...

You have THREE things? Yeeeeeesh! Take your meds and get lots of rest, you need to kick this bug! :(