Monday, May 19, 2008

Now we are ALL sick... :(

Thanks for the prayers, good thoughts, and concerns about Bella. She's still sick. Last night was terrible too. She woke up at 4 and wouldnt go back to sleep for about 45 min, just crying and crying. We gave her Motrin and even fed her 6 oz. The urine sample was useless cause it didnt go inside the little bag it was supposed to... but I dont think that was critical since the white blood count was normal. We are just waiting to hear from her pediatrician today.

The worst part is now Billy and I are REALLY sick too. I had a fever last night and what I can only describe as a hot flash. Am I too young for those?? In any case, I have no idea what was wrong but I was super hot and couldnt fall sleep for 2 hrs. Now we have pounding headches, body aches, terrible soar throats... what's wrong with us?!!! We are falling apart... :(

One a happy note: Bella said Mocha for the first time. And both Billy and I heard her, so it's not that I'm allucinating with my illness :P She also discovered toilet paper and how fun it is to unrolled it! :)

No comments: