Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Still sick...

Here I am. Laying on the couch sick as a dog. Well, actually our dog is the only one not sick in our house. Go figure! We started giving Bella antibiotics last night and I got my prescription today for antibiotics too. Billy goes in for a doctor's appointment this afternoon so we'll see how he's doing. Bella still had a fever of 101.1*F last night so that's why we started giving her the antibiotics. Last night was rough too. She felt asleep around 6:30 pm but then woke up every 20-30 minutes crying until about 11 pm.

I haven't been able to scrapbook much and I feel sad. I was doing pretty good on Bella's baby album.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you all get better soon. :(

Sandy said...

Awww Nath, I'm so sorry you're still sick! I keep praying you'll get better...but you all seem to keep passing it back and forth! :(